Develop, analyze, and design custom mechanical equipment for industrial automation. Engage in project critical tasks starting at the concept phase and continuing through to customer support and service. Use mechanical knowledge and engineering science to create custom material handling machinery ranging from static supports to fully integrated robotic systems.
Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering and two years design experience OR an Associates Degree in computer aided drafting technology and five years mechanical design experience.
Experience with AutoCad, and 3D design software.
Hands on mechanical experience, and knowledge of pneumatics and motion control a plus. Must be creative, professional, and organized.
1. Onsite employment at our corporate headquarters
2. Typical 40 hour work week – M-F 8:00am-5:00pm
3. Competitive Salary/Generous Benefits – reflective of experience
4. Seven Paid Holidays per year plus vacation time
5. Casual work environment and great employee camaraderie
6. Employee gatherings and events throughout the year
Sage Automation strives for excellence. This goal is not achievable without great employees. Sage is usually fully staffed however we always welcome your current resume. Sage employs people in the following fields:
- Application Sales Engineers
- Mechanical Technicians
- Electrical Technicians
- Automation Programmers
- Machine Designers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- IT Support Specialists
- Marketing Specialists
- Office Assistants
- Shipping and Receiving Clerks
We are always looking for great people and if you believe you have what it takes to join our team, then please send us your resume today.